Australian Ecosystems actively seeks to improve our knowledge and skill base through strategic recruitment and staff retention via training and incentive programs.
The following attributes are highly regarded in potential employees:
- Demonstrable knowledge or enthusiasm for environmental work
- Formal qualifications in Horticulture and/or Conservation and Land Management
- Practical experience in the environmental and revegetation industries
- The ability to work cooperatively and productively in a team environment
- Maintenance Project Manager
- Assistant Estimator and Project Manager
- HSEQ manager
- General Skilled Landscaper
If you wish to provide additional documentation including a Résumé/CV, then you are welcome to do so.
Please note, all employment positions are initially granted on a three month probation period agreement.
Should a suitable employment opportunity arise, then those candidates who have completed an expression of interest form will be given first consideration.
Australian Ecosystems is a an Equal Opportunity Employer.